Restaurant Technologies Careers
Risk and Compliance Specialist
The Risk and DOT Compliance Specialist performs advanced, confidential, and diversified support to the Risk Manager. Reports directly to the Corporate Risk Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clear driver applicants through set process, run motor
vehicle reports and perform annual driver audits
- Maintain driver qualification files meeting DOT compliance
on a consistent basis
- Process all Driver Alert Calls with the field.
- Process vehicle accidents by receiving accident information
from field, inputting accident data and claims into driver file system,
obtaining damage estimates and facilitating repairs.
- Monitor and amend when necessary all drivers status due to
- Review, prepare, create, and send letters, reports, and
- Participate in safety training and education programs as
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems related to
- Handle requests for information and data.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Proven skills in report generation/Excel and strong
organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of DOT driver compliance, and an
understanding of workers compensation and property and liability insurance
strongly preferred to ensure success in this role
- Post High school education and / or 3- 5 years previous
experience working within a risk management type position highly preferred
- Must be detail oriented and have ability to take direction
and follow multi-step projects and procedures consistently
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Competitive Hourly Compensation + Bonus
- 3 weeks PTO, 6 Holidays/4 Float, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life, STD/LTD, Flex Spending, Tuition Reimbursement Program
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.