Restaurant Technologies Careers
Warehouse Associate/Order Fulfillment
- Picks, processes, and packages material called out on Sales Order/Pick Ticket.
- Fleet upkeep including cleanliness, stocking and loading of trucks.
- Maneuvering trucks around the warehouse
- Ensures product is labeled and packaged according to RTI specifications.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat; comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience – Preferred 1 - 2 years in a warehouse role
- Must have a valid driver license
- Must obtain a Class E License upon hire
- Language Ability - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively over the phone.
- Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office products and the internet.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Extensive training provided including online training, one on one workshops, and shadowing opportunities
- Full benefits package includes 120 Hours paid time off, health, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, 401(k) match, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance (eligibility the first of the month following 30 days of employment)
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.