Restaurant Technologies Careers
Sales Operations Specialist
With focus on delivering top-notch internal customer service that drives quantifiable results for our field sales teams, the Sales Operations Specialist will provide the support necessary to enable efficient, effective sale processes and technologies. A successful Sales Operations Specialist candidate is one that is both highly analytical and able to anticipate, trouble-shoot and resolve internal customer questions and requests. The ability to translate thematic, recurring customer issues/gaps to process and technology improvements is critical to his/her success.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Support new sales team members through the onboarding (Primestart) process. Serve as a primary resource for group and 1:1 sales training/coaching with regards to customer set up and sales-related technical tools.
- Navigate internal process bottlenecks and advocate/trouble-shoot on behalf of new and seasoned sales team members. Facilitate resolution of occasional billing issue, delivery or waste oil inquiries.
- Use Microsoft products to produce adhoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Use Excel, Oracle Sales Cloud (CRM), Salesforce/Apttus CLM, TOM, and MicroStrategy to create, analyze and distribute reports to internal customers. Respond to inquiries and improve reporting to provide actionable insight to sales leaders.
- Serve as back up administrator for Oracle Sales Cloud, CLM and/or future CRM solution. Serve as a power user, assisting with basic CRM admin-related tasks and maintenance of systems
- Leverage internal customer feedback to make recommendations for system/technology improvements that enable fast, intuitive sales processes
- Assist with gathering of business requirements and overall process improvements as part of Salesforce (or other CRM solution) project team in 2019
- Make recommendations for workflow improvements that support new products and user adoptionNEXT STEPS
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.