Restaurant Technologies Careers
- Manages the profitability of the depot (P&L) to include achieving budget plan objectives; inventory management; meeting install objectives; and insuring accounts receivable controls
- Responsible for development, motivation, and strong leadership of new programs, promotions, and procedures related to the success of the individual location
- Recruits, hire, train, manage, and retain an effective team of qualified sales, technical, and management personnel
- Support and maintain accountability of company assets including Daily Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Planning/Procurement of parts and product
- Accountable for daily and monthly inventory
- Assists with effectively managing distribution to insure the customer receives prompt oil deliveries.
- Maintains a high level of customer service at all times by regularly visiting customers and promptly responding to their needs and concerns
- Maintains a clean warehouse and clean vehicles. Monitor all vehicles and keep preventative maintenance requirements up to date
- Maintains inventory management by receiving incoming orders and shipping outgoing orders. Monitor on hand inventory as well as part movements to and from customers. Every month run a cycle count to keep an accurate inventory.
- Ensures that RT is complies with all RT internal as well as all local and federally regulated requirements including DOT, OSHA, and HACCP
- Experience – 7-10 years of related management experience including experience in planning, prioritizing, budgeting, reporting and financial analysis
- Education – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a focus in business and operations, Master's degree preferred
- Travel Ability up to 30%
- Expreince in leading teams for high performance-performance managment, coaching, handeling conflict and developing employees
- Competitive Base Compensation + bonus potential up to 10% of base annual earnings
- Extensive training provided including online training, one on one workshops, and shadowing opportunities.
- Full benefits package includes 120 Hours paid time off, health, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, 401(k) match, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance (eligibility the first of the month following 30 days of employment)
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.