Restaurant Technologies Careers
The Service Technician, AutoMist Customer Trials is responsible for leading the installation, repair and servicing equipment of AutoMist for new customer tests and trials. Additional responsibilities include: monitoring and adjusting systems during customer trial period to ensure positive trial results; communicate trial progress to both internal partners and customers in a clear and consice manner
- Installation, service and repair on AutoMist systems and equipment
- Document and provide system recommendation to management and engineering
- Inspect and audit product installations in support of the system quality, integrity and accountability
- Maintain proper paperwork standards and inventory (proper parts and supply levels in company service vehicles)
- Follow proper HACCP guidelines and employee safety policies
- Utilize Restaurant Technologies phone protocols and follow customer service training standards
- Visit and/or call customers to ensure that Restaurant Technologies’ performance is up to standards and the customer’s expectations
- Position Requirements
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.