Restaurant Technologies Careers
Product Specialist - AutoMist
- Technical sales abilities to advise technicians and engineers to on the product capabilities.
- Partner with sales leaders to develop depot market plans within assigned region(s)
- Translate the technical aspects and benefits of AutoMist to meet customers’ needs and expectations
- Field questions regarding local regulatory requirements and technical AutoMist functionality
- Complete the technical and functional requirements for customer RFPs
- Provide technical guidance, solution design assistance, and necessary information to the sales team to complete solution positioning
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of technical sales, consulting, Product Management or related experience
- Strong technical/mechanical mindset
- Ability to travel (up to 75%)
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and product issues identified into technical requirements
- Ability to read, comprehend and contribute to technical product specifications
- Advanced computer skills & ability to use software applications: Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.