Restaurant Technologies Careers
Commercial Leader - Auto Mist
- In partnership with sales leadership team, develop and execute the AutoMist commercial strategy for the business
- Lead and manage a highly skilled sales team of direct reports and influence other stakeholders
- Provide feedback to technicians, and engineers to ensure AutoMist applications meet product specifications and customer expectations.
- Participate in identifying, prospecting and closing sales with key sales personnel
- Assist internal regulatory teams with state and local approval processes as a product expert
- Partner with the Learning and Development team to develop and rollout training for all levels of the sales organization
- Develop tools to verify and validate that the RT Sales and Marketing teams are prepared to sell AutoMist into new and existing customers
- Achieve commercial expectations of the organization and work with agility to creatively position product into new market
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Marketing, Engineering, Business, Economics, or a related field required..
- Strategic and tactical experience leading Sales or Product Management initiatives and teams
- Experience developing strategic plans and executing to a successful result
- Ability to quickly and creatively solve complex customer-focused issues that arise
- Experience budgeting and managing P&L statement
- Quantitative and business analysis skills
- Ability to travel nationally up to 75% of the time
- Advanced computer skills & ability to use software applications: Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.