Restaurant Technologies Careers
Field Service Trainer
Our Field Service Trainer is responsible for the training and development of Technicians in the depots as they roll out our AutoMist solution, other new products and ongoing technician training. Additional responsibilities include conducting on-site technical training for employees and customers, developing training content, performing technical work like equipment installs in customer locations and auditing the entire AutoMist installation and inspection process.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Responsible for training our depot Technicians on AutoMist, Oil Management and other new product launches
- Provides positive leadership in 1:1 discussions and meetings with the depot Technicians and other employees
- Teaches and coaches adherence to Restaurant Technologies internal processes
- Effectively interprets and communicates documentation in a multitude of formats
- Maintains quality ongoing communication with Technicians to provide coaching and help resolve issues
- Responsible for ensuring Technicians are able to meet the expectations of the job within a 3 week timeframe
- Responsible for conducting audits at customer locations across the country
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience training, preferably technical skill training
- 5+ years previous experience in hands on mechanical, construction, plumbing, HVAC or related traded
- Expert level hands-on mechanical & electrical skills
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must meet Restaurant Technologies’ Fleet Safety requirements, valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record
- Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to several hundred yards by cart
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
- Ability to travel out of state up 75-100%
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.