Restaurant Technologies Careers
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
The Regulatory Affairs- Fire Prevention Specialist will manage the ongoing regulatory affairs needs for Restaurant Technologies, specifically focusing on our AutoMist solution. Responsibilities will include building regulatory processes, permit management with fire and city inspectors and communication with local authorities having jurisdiction (AHJ) on product capabilities. Additional responsibilities would include presenting to internal and external partners on how our solutions, specifically AutoMist, fulfill building, fire and safety code requirements.
Key Position Accountabilities
- Utilize existing knowledge and experience in the fire sprinkler / suppression industry to reach out and network with local agencies in geographies throughout the country.
- Work with regulatory agencies and/or third-party consultants, including traveling to present new products to regulatory officials.
- Leverage existing network of contacts and develop relationships within regulatory agencies and fire marshals to introduce AutoMist to markets in national geographies
- Manage the permitting processes for building, fire, HazMat, etc.
- Ensure that products adhere to all relevant regulatory safety requirements
- Maintain regulatory certifications with the appropriate agencies
- WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.