Restaurant Technologies Careers
Training Manager - Field Services
- Designing and developing training programs and materials
- People leadership. Responsible for developing, managing and coaching to high performance and Restaurant Technologies values. Leading 8 direct reports.
- Conducting learning/training opportunities via webinars or in classroom environment
- Coordinate and administer lab demonstrations – ability to train the technical aspects of any new product
- Implementing new programs by conducting train-the-trainer sessions
- On-site conducting the training for leaders and employees for the new products we introduce. This will require heavy travel and will focus specifically on AutoMist
- Monitor and evaluate the training program’s effectiveness
- Work with core product teams and other training experts to plan and implement training strategies for new products.
- Facilitate learning by using a variety of active learning methods and adult learning concepts
- Experienced leader with expertise in instructional design and leading technical training
- 4 year degree in training and development, education, communications or related
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Instructional Design Software such as Adobe Creative Cloud/Captivate, and Articulate or other content authoring/creation software
- Demonstrated advanced technical expertise during the delivery of training.
- 50-75% travel required
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.