Restaurant Technologies Careers
Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Plan the regulatory strategy for scaling a new product nationally in fire safety systems; approach to be implemented by direct reports and 3rd parties.
- Establish regulatory priorities for budgets and allocate resources and workloads.
- Work with regulatory agencies and/or third-party consultants, including traveling to present new products to regulatory officials.
- Lead efforts to understand and update fire and building codes at national, state, and local levels.
- Provide framework to regulatory team for responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues.
- Leverage existing network of contacts and develop relationships within regulatory agencies and fire marshals to influence and advise on approaches for product introduction to markets in national geographies
- Monitor emerging trends regarding industry regulations to determine potential impacts on organizational processes.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Maintain regulatory certifications with the appropriate agencies in applicable geographies
- Partner with Marketing to create messaging for customers to help guide them through the permitting process.
- Advise various departments on permitting processes for building, fire, HazMat, etc.
- Train staff in regulatory policies or procedures.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of regulatory experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Proven ability to present to and engage regulatory officials and groups, including existing network of contacts
- Ability to effectively work cross functionally with remote business partners
- Previous experience managing others- setting performance goals and developing a team for high performance
- High mechanical aptitude to understand and explain the system components and address questions
- Strong organization and time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.