Restaurant Technologies Careers
- Design, develop, and manage all aspects of full life cycle recruitment process for field and corporate positions. Evaluate all aspects of the recruitment and selection process on an ongoing basis and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage our external recruiting partnership relationships and contracts.
- Partner with leadership and other key stakeholders to develop employer brand and talent acquisition strategy; manage our employer brand presence on LinkedIn, Glassdoor and other recruiting channels.
- Create and implement new and effective sourcing strategies for finding candidates
- Proactively source passive candidates through internet recruiting resources, networking, employee referrals and other channels; develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Partner with field and corporate leadership to determine business staffing needs, produce forecasts and develop and implement an organizational recruiting strategy to hire top-quality professional candidates to meet talent planning goals. Work with Corporate and Field Leaders on planning and executing recruiting efforts in their locations
- Review resumes, screen candidates, and present high caliber candidates to hiring managers
- Manage our Applicant Tracking System to post positions, manage applicant flow and provide monthly activity reports; partner with other stakeholders on the selection and implementation of upgraded ATS tools
- Ensure hiring managers are properly trained on talent acquisition and applicant selection processes. Manage the process and set expectations for the hiring process.
- Developing and analysis of recruiting metrics.
- Provide guidance regarding employment, specifically related to appropriately following applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition/recruiting
- Track record of success in identifying and recruiting top talent at the corporate and field level
- Strong knowledge of recruiting best practice and principles including employment laws
- Ability to work and interact with all levels of employees and collaborate with cross-functional teams without direct supervision
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients. Demonstrated ability to collaborate on a remote basis.
- Must possess organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- NEXT STEPS
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.