Restaurant Technologies Careers
The RT Sales Executive’s key function is to identify and sign new customer accounts in an assigned territory. The Sales Executive will manage the entire sales process for value added oil management programs for small franchisees, single locations, regional chain restaurants and other food service providers. This is a contributing position; the SE is not responsible for managing a sales force.
- Work independently and across matrix organization to establish selling strategies and tactics that result in new account business generation
- Schedule and complete weekly prospecting activities to include cold calling and field canvassing
- Manage sales materials, presentations, contracts (new and renewals) & pricing
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets on a consistent basis
- Track & enter daily sales activities, leads, pipeline into online sales tracking system
- Accountable to accurately forecast new business both monthly and quarterly
- Support the overall goals and growth of RTI through dynamic matrix environment
- Bachelor's degree and three or more years of outside sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combinatio
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.