Restaurant Technologies Careers
Systems and Network Engineer
- Collaborate with management and department members to assess both near and long-term infrastructure needs.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network and system infrastructure.
- Collaborate with engineering, operations and development staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software / systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Work with IT leadership team members, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements / systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Ensure full functionality of all network infrastructure, hosts, servers, storage, enterprise backup and related systems.
- Design / perform security audits, penetration testing, vulnerability testing and lead any resulting remediation efforts.
- Propose / design system models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to development teams.
- Remain current on security alerts, zero day issues, vulnerabilities and malware and proactively address these issues where necessary.
- Oversee maintenance of existing network infrastructure and installation of new systems.
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience demonstrating a clear progression in job responsibilities and technical maturity - university degree in computer science preferred but not required
- Proven experience with LAN / WAN network design, capacity planning, maintenance, and related technologies / protocols (OSPF, BGP, MPLS, T1/ PRI, etc.)
- Proven experience with information security including policy compliance (such as PCI), governance, vulnerability / penetration testing, risk assessment, etc.
- Proven experience with Cisco switches, routers, and wifi (Nexus, Catalyst, ASR, etc.)
- Proven experience with Cisco ASA firewalls including VPN technologies (DMVPN, AnyConnect, site-to-site, etc.)
- Proven experience with F5 load balancers
- Proven experience with scripting / system automation using Powershell or other languages.
- Familiarity with Windows Server and related technologies (Active Directory, IIS, ADFS, Exchange, etc.)
- Familiarity with VMware and related virtualization technologies (Veeam, vRealize Orchestrator, etc.)
- Familiarity with IDS / IPS systems (Cis
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.