Restaurant Technologies Careers
Sr Financial Analyst
- Must be able to manage and adhere to tight deadlines for corporate reporting.
- Ability to interpret the financial data and understand the purpose of reports
- Monitor and analyze financial information, KPI trends, P&L’s, product performance, and other key business metrics to identify, evaluate, and make recommendations to maximize revenue and EBITDA growth and drive efficiencies.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of incentive programs, to include the annual payout process, reporting changes within the programs, program documentation and communication, data audits, and working with HR Partners.
- Participate in critical effort to prepare and present business cases for key business unit initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners, providing on-going financial support.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement within the scope of your primary responsibilities, with emphasis on innovation and planning for scalability of the organization.
- Active contributor in developing and creating annual revenue and expense budgets as well as involvement with multi-year financial planning.
- Personality Profile:
- Strong organization and time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative team environment where responsibilities shift daily
- Ability to build partnerships across a diverse set of stakeholders
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information, strong financial acumen, high level of professionalism.
- Technical Profile:
- Bachelor Degree required; Finance/Accounting
- 5-7 years of related experience and / or training
- Required – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Desirable – Oracle E-Business Suite, Micro Strategy,and experience with an ICM system (Iconixx)
- Customer Service - Manages customer situations, both internal and external; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.