Restaurant Technologies Careers
McDonald's Account Manager
Private company Restaurant Technologies is on track to grow 12% this year. Do you want to be an impact player driving that number? We are the nation's leading provider of oil management services to the food service industry, with no close competition. We are currently hiring a Sales Account Manager to join our high performing team.
As an RT Account Manager, you are accountable for developing new customer relationships and cultivating existing relationships across New Orleans.
If you'd like to learn more, and for immediate consideration, please apply today and follow up with a phone call to our recruiting partner for this position, Julie Desmond 651-796-1603. We'll quickly discuss your background and career plans, and find out if there's a match.
- Prospect, propose and close sales on key accounts
- Perform high volume cold calling / prospecting to identify win/win opportunities
- Build & maintain ongoing rapport with key individuals at customer locations
- Manage sales materials, presentations, contracts (new and renewals) & pricing
- Five years successful track record in sales account management, and/or Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrates a strong sense of initiative to recognize and solve problems that affect the teams account base. Ability to influence others and gain cooperation.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid Driver's License with proof of auto insurance coverage. Vehicle allowance provided.
COMPENSATION & INCENTIVES
- WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.