Restaurant Technologies Careers
Vice President of Field Sales
- Aligns the field sales organization’s objectives with companies business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Accountable for effective field sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design sales resource deployment and career pathing.
- Achieves assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives, such as cost of customer acquisition.
- Provides thought leadership in learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization, and provides stewardship of sales and sales management talent. Through active, productive partnerships with Human Resources and Learning and Development functions, the VP establishes learning and development objectives essential to the field sales organization’s success, oversees the effective delivery of training and development programs, actively assesses the value of training and development investments, and monitors learning and development outcomes to ensure high ROI.
- Effectively executes the field sales organization’s performance management system. This includes establishing guiding sales organizational principles for managing performance, establishing and prioritizing critical performance measures; assessing compensation structures and ensuring they are motivating the right results and equitable; and ensuring all key sales and sales management associates are held accountable for assigned results.
- Provides leadership to the field sales organization’s management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Leads field sales organization change initiatives by continuously assessing the need for organizational change, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding constructive organizational change.
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects, all internal leaders and functions including National Accounts, Finance, HR, Supply Chain and Customer Experience; Leads the development and evolution of the Regional Leadership teams.
- Fosters an environment of coaching and continual people development; quickly identifies opportunities for the Field Sales organization to scale and implements plans to deliver on that vision
- Achieves assigned objectives for Field Sales including growth targets, budget attainment, product mix, and other strategic goals.
- Supports the achievement of company objecti
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.