Restaurant Technologies Careers
Corporate Field Operations Specialist
The Corporate Field Operations Specialist-AutoMist will work directly with management on the continuous improvement of design, installation and servicing of the AutoMist system. You will work with a team of other focused technicians to roll out the AutoMist system from depot to depot during the product launch. During these depot roll outs, they will provide AutoMist training and field coaching to the service field.
- Installation and services of the AutoMist equipment
- Conduct training of Service Technicians
- Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and deliver smooth workflow for installation and service of product
- Research and identify best practices and encourage continuous improvement by evaluating processes and behaviors, eliminating non-value added activities.
- Interact with leadership to exchange ideas for design, installation and service for areas of improvement
- Troubleshoot equipment and customer needs; assist with customer training
- Maintain proper paperwork standards & inventory
- WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.