Restaurant Technologies Careers
Call Center Customer Service Specialist
- Provides telephone support to external customers related to Restaurant Technologies’ specialized restaurant equipment.
- Tracks customer communication and updates information in Restaurant Technologies’ CRM software.
- Assesses customer’s needs and provides appropriate method of support and communication to the necessary location.
- Provides appropriate troubleshooting over the phone by utilizing provided troubleshooting documents.
- Prepares daily / weekly / monthly call reports.
- Cross trains in other functions of the Restaurant Technologies Call Center (ie. Billing, collections, etc).
- Experience: 1+ years related experience and/or training in hands on equipment repair and customer service
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Bi-lingual speaking preferred (Spanish / English)
- Base salary + Bonus Potential
- 3 weeks PTO, 6 Holidays/4 Float, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life, STD/LTD, Flex Spending, Tuition, Legal Assistance
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.