Restaurant Technologies Careers
- Directs, guides, evaluates, manages, and motivates employees under his/her direction.
- Assists with interviewing, hiring, training, performance management, payroll, disciplining, and all other areas related to employee management.
- Conducts detailed and regular training of service and installation technicians to ensure they are able to meet their job requirements. Trains drivers, sales representatives, and customers in technical issues as needed.
- Visits/calls customers to ensure that installations or service work meet RTI’s standards and the customer’s expectations.
- Investigates and resolves system or service issues that are beyond the scope (technically or on a relationship basis) the capabilities of installation or service technicians, drivers, or sales representatives.
- Prepares and reviews installation paperwork and installation schedule with sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluates customers’ requests for service to determine a cause / type of malfunction and determine necessary service attention (ex. Troubleshooting, service call, etc). Communicates scheduling timing with customers as required.
- Prepares service reports and completes proper service schedule for field technicians to ensure best level of customer satisfaction.
- Manages inventory by receiving incoming orders and shipping outgoing orders. Monitor on hand inventory as well as part movements to and from customers. Every month run a cycle count to keep an accurate inventory. Determines parts and equipment required for installations and service calls with Supply Chain Department.
- Keeps records of work hours and parts utilized, and work performed for each service call, delivery or installation while utilizing RTI software systems.
- Assists in managing the delivery routes to ensure that deliveries are done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains a high level of customer service at all times by promptly responding to their needs / concerns by visiting at least the designated minimum customers each month.
- Monitor all vehicles and keep preventative maintenance requirements up to date. Managers a clean warehouse and clean vehicles.
- Ensures that RTI is complies with all RTI internal processes and procedures. As well as all local and federally regulated requirements including DOT, OSHA, and HACCP.
- Experience – 2-5 years of related management experience and or related work experience in hands-on equipment repair and customer service.
- Education – Associate degree or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Travel Ability – Local travel and occasional overnight travel to other locations in need of assistance.
- Competitive Base Compensation
- Corporate Bonus Structure up to 10% of base compensation
- Company paid laptop and cell phone
- Extensive training provided including online training, one on one workshops, and shadowing opportunities
- Full benefits package includes 120 Hours paid time off, health, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, 401(k) match, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance (eligibility the first of the month following 30 days of employment)
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions to the food service industry. Our solutions are environmentally sound, highly efficient and create a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 25,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid-sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.OUR CULTURE
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.OUR CUSTOMERS
We serve national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, convenience stores, hotels, casinos, universities and hospitals. Many of the leading brands in food service partner with Restaurant Technologies including McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Shake Shack, Applebee’s, Albertson’s, Wegmans and more.